Dear everyone – Happy New Year.
I have great plans for 2006. I expect it to be much better than 2005.
I have even come up with some resolutions – and have stuck to them so far!
1) Eat less sugar-related junk.
2) Do some (any) exercise.
3) Don’t get into any more debt.
4) Be more positive.
5) Spend more time at home with my husband.
These seem reasonable to me. I am trying to get myself off the sugar – it is a real problem. Some people can’t function without coffee – I can’t function without a sugar fix.
Reasons why 2006 will be better:
1) Not doing a pointless degree that I hate.
2) Not spending loads of money on house moving and wedding.
3) Settled into our house a bit more – with a little less DIY to do.
4) I am more happy than I have been in years: so I am able to have a positive outlook on life.
5) I am not going to try to be something I’m not.
6) I’m married to Joe.
7) I have a publisher!
I expect I’ll be having a good old moan on this blog in a week or two. At least I’ve made an effort this year.